Are you interested in Courier Franchise Business then DTDC Courier Franchise is the best option.
Here in this article, you will get all the details regarding the investment, space requirements and profit of the franchise.
DTDC Courier Franchise
DTDC is a courier company in India. Every day thousands of parcels are delivered across India.
They have more than 15,000 franchises to run their exclusive business 24/7 hrs with 26 years of success.
The franchise has both international and national delivery service. Belonging to a National Brand with goodwill market. A well-established business model that allows you to grow continuously.
DTDC Franchise Details
It is a very good business to start with small capital investment. The DTDC franchise business includes 3 types of Franchise Models in which you can earn good revenue.
1] Single Unit DTDC Franchise
2] Master DTDC Franchisee
3] DTDC Corporate Business
DTDC Courier Franchise Cost
- The estimated total investment to start a DTDC franchise is expected to be around 50,000 to 2 lakh depending on -the location.
- You need to buy printers for printing receipt, orders or generates tracking label, laptop, broadband, barcode reader, bike, packaging label, tape, staplers, pins etc.
These are three categories which DTDC offers to a franchise
- The city-level investment will be 1,50,000 and 4 employees are needed.
- Urban area, the investment will be 1,00,000 and 3 employees are needed.
- Rural area, the investment will be 50,000 and 2 employees are needed
Area Requirement for DTDC Franchise
The preferred location would be a commercial area with good footfall. For the delivery business, the storage space helps you to manage the parcel. The minimum area required is 250 to 400 Sq. ft.
Support For DTDC Franchise
- Access to continuous research and new product development
- IT support
- Marketing and Promotions
- Management and Business planning
- good Operational support
DTDC Contact Details
Head Office Address
No. 3, Victoria Road,
DTDC Customer Care Service No.
DTDC Courier Franchise Apply Online: DTDC
ALSO READ: How to Start Petrol Pump Dealership in India