Dominos Pizza Franchise Opportunities
Want to invest in a pizza franchise?
Then this can be the correct place for you. this article will provide you with thorough information on how to invest in a pizza franchise like Dominos.
Domino’s is a pizza chain operating in multiple countries and was founded in the USA in the year 1960.
In terms of sales, Domino’s was declared the biggest seller of pizza across the world in 2018.
The company managed to have stores in over 6,000 international locations by the year 2015.
The primary Domino’s Pizza store of the country was opened in the city of Delhi, the nation’s capital, in the year 1996.
In 2016, Domino’s managed to open 1,200 restaurants all across India.
Three types of Domino’s Pizza stores in India:
Traditional stores: These are retail shops that one can usually find in shopping malls. The stores are usually located at an area that gives parking facility for the purchasers and well as the delivery vehicles.
Non-traditional stores: These stores are often found in stadiums, airports, shopping malls, etc. The non-traditional stores may or might not have a seating facility.
Transitional stores: In these stores, the food menu is customized to suit the location of the shop. Transitional stores are usually located at places where the consumers are fewer in number.
How to Get Domino’s Franchise in India
– The primary thing that an investor must do to open Domino’s franchise in India is to fill out a form to apply for Domino’s franchise in India.
– After the application of the candidate is shortlisted, then he or she will receive a telephonic interview from the corporate.
– After a telephonic interview, then the franchise development manager will arrange for a franchise development meeting to discuss the final details.
– If the result of this meeting is positive, then financial data are going to be sent to the potential franchisee for due diligence.
– The next step is training and orientation where the franchisee will learn the ropes of the business and will be given knowledge on the way to run the business successfully.
– The final step is that the franchise agreement, the signing of which makes the individual a Domino’s Pizza franchise owner.
Dominos Pizza Franchise Cost in India
Standard Domino’s Pizza store, Investment that an investor has got to incur in order to become a Domino’s Pizza franchise owner comes to around 30 lakh rupees.
Non-traditional stores, an investor will need to put up around 50 lakh rupees in order to have a Domino’s Pizza franchise.
Domino’s Franchise Profit in India
After investing in a very huge company like Domino’s and becoming a franchise owner, an individual tends to earn a large number of profits.
It is also expected that an individual can make 2 to 3 lakh rupees during a month depending on the location of the store.
Domino’s Franchise Contact Number Enquiry
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited Registered & Corporate Office, B 214, Phase II, Noida – 201 305, Phone: 120-4090500, Fax: 120-40905599.