FATAFAT is the largest on-demand delivery platform over 12M+ Customer Base Present all across the world.
The franchise provides a good range of verticals for its customers including Food, Grocery, Medicines, Flowers, Gifts, etc.
FATAFAT Franchise model is gaining popularity all over the world from the last 3 years.
This is because of the fact that the FATAFAT business model is a safer and cost-effective option than setting out a business from scratch.
The Franchise Investment required depends on the city’s population, area, demographics, and other factors.
Benefits of Franchise
- Transparent Payment & Franchise Agreement
- India’s First On-Demand Delivery Business
- 24*7 Customer Support & On-Site Training
- Low Investment & Higher Returns
- Marketing Assistance & Technological Support
- Get Your Business Up & Running In 1 Month
How to Start Fatafat Delivery Franchise
5 simple step procedure to launch your on-demand franchise business
- Apply Online
- Finalize Location
- Legal Agreement
- Onboard Agents
- Begin Operations
Till now Fatafat has been started in 50+ cities and delivered 12Million parcels with the delivery agents of 10K.
FATAFAT Franchise Cost and Investment
- Investment required for starting the franchise is 50k – 2Lakh.
- Company chargers brand fee of 25,000.
- Monthly 5% royalty will be charged by the company.
FATAFAT Franchise Profit
The percentage of the returns will be around 200% on the investment.
Support & Benefits:
1. Power to Start Own Business
2. Fatafat brand name
3. Training support
Office Space Required
300sqft commercial space is required in a high footfall area for starting the franchise.
AGREEMENT & TERM DETAILS
To start the franchise one has to sign the agreement with the company for the time period of one year. After successful completion of one year, one can renew the agreement with the company.
Fatafat Contact Details
IT Park Plot No 16, Sector 22, Panchkula, Haryana 134109, India
Apply Online Fatafat Franchise Here: Fatafat
ALSO READ: How to Get Domino’s Franchise in India