Want to start out your own Burger King Franchise in India it’s one of the most effective fast-food chains.
In this article, we will explain every detail on how to get the Burger King store business.
Burger King is one of the best restaurants in a fast-food chain. It is found more than 100 nations with more than 15,000 areas around the world.
It is so popular that on each day, the company has 11 million customers entering its restaurants worldwide.
Burger King Franchise Opportunities
- Before the opening of the franchise, Staff must successfully complete the franchisor’s training program.
- The training program is held in locations specified by the franchisor
- Burger King will provide a training program within the specified restaurant which authorized as a training centre.
- The burger king franchisor also provides additional training for the individual Owner/Operators or Directors to manage and implement current operations, standards, and procedures
How to Apply for Burger King Franchise
- Visit the company’s official website fill out a form applying for the Burger King outlet.
- After reviewing the application by the support staff, they’re going to arrange a gathering with the company’s official business development officer.
Burger King Franchise Cost in India
When it comes to the investment a person needs to put up to 2.5 crores in order to become the owner of a Burger King.
Burger King charges a fee of 25Lakh before starting of the store which is non-refundable.
The company also charges Royalty fees of 4.5% depending on sales within the store.
Burger King Franchise Profit
The company is growing really fast and is already popular all across India.
The 2019 sales of 375 crore rupees also suggest that Burger King will prove beneficial for an investor wanting to own a Burger King outlet.
A franchise owner can earn anywhere between 3Lakh to 4Lakh from a single-store.
Burger King Stores Location
Burger King, considered to be the most popular restaurant chain in India, has quite 250 outlets in the country including cities like Pune, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi.
Menu of Burger King
The most popular food item available at a Burger King restaurant is probably the ‘Whopper’ burger.
Burger King includes a large range of burgers, sandwiches, fries, and beverages that are quite enough to cater to the customers and satisfy their cravings.
besides that, the company also has food options for breakfast.
FAQ on Franchise
Does Burger King give franchise in India?
Yes, Burger King does give out the franchise store for business enthusiast persons in India.
Investment Required for starting Burger King Store?
2.5crores to 3crores
Owner of Burger King
In IND, Everstone Capital has owned the majority of stocks of burger King.
Burger King Franchise Contact
Burger King India Pvt Ltd.
Hasan Pada Road,
Near Marol Naka,
Mumbai – 400059
Phone – 022 7193 3099
Apply Online for Burger King Franchise: Everstone Capital
ALSO READ: FATAFAT Franchise Cost and Profit Details