Types of Delivery Services
1. Amazon Logistics
- Amazon Logistics is a service offered by Amazon which involves delivery and shipment of products to customers. It competes with other delivery services like FedEx and BlueDart.
- Amazon Logistics offers options like 5-day delivery and even same-day delivery. Third-party logistics partners are used by Amazon to deliver products in different areas of the world.
2. Amazon Flex Service
- Amazon Flex Service is a program that has been introduced by Amazon which provides an opportunity for people to earn ₹150 to ₹200 in an hour.
- In this, a person has to deliver packages and goods to customers on Amazon’s behalf and he will be paid for those deliveries. This service now presents in the cities of Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore as of now.
- Soon, it will come to other cities too by the company. Anyone above the age of 18 years can join the Amazon Flex program whether it is a student, retirees, housewives, employed people.
- On average, one can earn as much as 35,000 rupees every month by delivering products with the Amazon Flex Service.
How to Get Amazon Delivery Franchise in India
Amazon Franchise Opportunity in India
- The first thing that an individual needs to do are to visit the company’s official website and fill a form.
- All personal and official details need to be fulfilled in the individual form.
- The supports staff of Amazon India will review the form and moves to further process.
- he or she has to go through training to learn things about the business.
Amazon Franchise Cost and Investment
The cost of investment that is required to acquire an Amazon India delivery franchise is around 1.5 lakh rupees.
Amazon Delivery Franchise Profit
- RS. 50,000 to 2 lakh rupees is the amount that a Delivery partner stands to earn from the franchise.
- Also, a 10% commission on sales from the franchise.
- The average return on investment comes around to be 25% and the investor is expected to earn back the investment amount within a period of 6 to 8 months.
Amazon Logistics Franchise Requirements
- The first requirement is there should be enough space to accommodate all the equipment and other material.
- The space required comes to be around 200 to 300 square feet.
- The location of the storage should be in a commercial area.
- A minimum of 10 people should be employed as the working staff in the facility.
Amazon Courier Franchise Apply Online: Amazon Logistics
Amazon Delivery Franchise Contact Number: 1800 3000 9009